Race Date: Sunday, October 2, 2022
- Kids' 1K - 9:30am
- 5K - 10:00am
- 10K - 10:45am
- Cider Slam - compete in both the 5K and 10K! Must be able to complete 5K in 45 minutes or less
Course: Beautiful country and orchard roads lined with apple trees that you will love skedaddling through! A little dirt, a little grass...a LOT of fun!
- Sunday, October 2 from 8:30am until 15 minutes before your race starts.
- Short Sleeve Soft Cotton T's that will cause heads to turn
- Bottle Opener Finisher Medals for 5K and 10K!
- Finisher Cider Glass
- Post-race donuts and hard or soft cider
Kids' 1K Race Swag (Please note the Cider Skedaddle Kid's 1K fun run does not qualify as part of the Thirsty 3. )
- Short Sleeve Soft Cotton T - just as cool as the adult one!
- Festive medal!
- All you can eat pancake breakfast!
- 1 soft cider ticket!
Post Race Party & Hard Cider Tasting
Plan on hangin' out after you finish! We will be hanging at the orchard with great music, hard cider tasting and an all you can eat pancake feast like no other! There is plenty to do at the orchard for the fam too! Extra pancake breakfast tickets will be available to purchase with your registration.
Check out this awesome video from Chris Cakes of Michigan then go practice catching pancakes!!