Race Date: Sunday, October 1, 2017
- 5K starts at 10:00am
- 10K starts at 10:45am
- Cider Slam - compete in both the 5K and 10K! Must be able to complete 5K in 45 minutes or less
Course: Beautiful country and orchard roads lined with apple trees that you will love skedaddling through! A little dirt, a little grass...a LOT of fun!
- Please see the REGISTRATION tab for all of the details.
- There will be no late registration if the event is sold out.
- Short Sleeve Soft Cotton T's that will cause heads to turn
- Bottle Opener Finisher Medals for 5K and 10K!
- Finisher Hard Cider Glasses - for you to take home and relive the memories of the Scrumpy Skedaddle
- Custom overall awards and Age Group Awards 5-Deep in 5 year age groups!
- Custom bottle of J.K's Scrumpy for those who sign up for the Cider Slam and complete the the 5K and 10K
Post Race Party & Hard Cider Tasting
Plan on hangin' out after you finish! We will be hanging at the orchard with great music, hard cider tasting and an all you can eat pancake feast like no other! There is plenty to do at the orchard for the fam too! Extra pancake breakfast tickets will be available to purchase with your registration.
Check out this awesome vido from Chris Cakes of Michigan then go practice catching pancakes!!